Monday, January 01, 2007
7:48 AM
Thanks all for the well-wishing!
Namely Rylee(!!), Izzati, Hannah, Ethel, Gracia, Marcus,
Xing Ying(not the JYPS one!)
And a whole lot of others I forgot
THANK YOU YEAH?
As much as you hope that the year would be a happy and prosperous one for me,
I WISH ALL OF YOU THE BEST TOO!
And,my DEARDEAR Hannah and Ethel,
At 11.28pm you gave me a call, asking me to come over to the Countdown Party
WTH man?
You think I get ready so fast meh?
You Marcus another one
PFFT
But if I come over the party at your house also no use whatt?
I only can enjoy the chips and plain water):
Might as well I countdown myself like every other year,
Under the stars, crying and praying hard, ALONE
Yes, New Year's had always been something that I celebrated on my own
Maybe January is my suay month lar ):
School's gonna reopen REAL soon
I better get going to finish up ALL homeworks
RAWR!
I will post again later alright?